Fidelity 401k Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the Fidelity 401k Login:
Fidelity 401k Login Instructions:
1. Enter the Fidelity 401k Homepage URL to your browser. You should be redirected to this link: https://401k.fidelity.com/public/content/401k/Home/Landing/
2. Find the log in panel at the left side of the screen, just below the "Getting Started" link and beside their Welcome note for users and visitors of the page.
3. Enter your username to the provided textbox.
4. Enter your password to the provided textbox.
5. Check only the "Remember me" option if you are not using a shared computer, for privacy reasons.
6. Click the "Log In" button located below the textbox provided for password inputs to finalize the log in process.
Fidelity 401k Login Reset Instructions:
1. Enter the Fidelity 401K Homepage URL to your browser. You should be automaatically redirected to this link: https://401k.fidelity.com/public/content/401k/Home/Landing/
2. Find the Log in panel at the left side of the screen, located below the "Getting Started" link and beside their Welcome note for users and visitors of the page.
3. Click the "Having trouble with your username or password?" link in the log in panel if you forgot your existing username and password or you can also update the e-mail address you entered by clicking the "update your e-mail" link located above the reset username or password option.
4. If you selected the option to change you username or password, you should be redirected to this link: https://fps.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fps/Fidelity/NBPart/Resolve/Init
If you selected the option to update your e-mail address, you should be redirected to this link:https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/NBPart/Login/Init?AuthRedUrl=https://workplaceservices400.fidelity.com/mybenefits/navstation/navigation
5. To change your password or username, you will be asked to supply some necessary information to verify your identity such as: the last 4 digits of your SSN, first name, last name and date of birth. On the other hand, updating your e-mail will just require you to supply your username and password on the textboxes.
6. Click the login or "next" (for lost usernames and passwords) buttons to finish the process.
Still having trouble? You can contact Fidelity 401K directly using the links and contact numbers provided below.
Customer Service: https://401k.fidelity.com/public/content/401k/Home/CustomerService
Shortcut to Fidelity 401k Login page here...
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to their page properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset your log in information properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here are some useful details that can be used in contacting Fidelity 401k directly.
Your opinion of Fidelity 401k:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...